The National Disability Advocacy Program is a network of 118 agencies across Australia who can provide a broad range of advocacy services to people with disability.
NDAP agencies based in NDIS sites are also funded to support people with disability through the NDIA internal review processes and external review of NDIA decisions through the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
These are the National Disability Advocacy Program agencies in Victoria currently funded to provide support with NDIS reviews:
- Action on Disability within Ethnic Communities
- Action for More Independence & Dignity in Accommodation Inc
- AED Legal
- Disability Justice Advocacy
- Grampians Disability Advocacy (Central Highlands and Loddon)
- Leadership Plus
- Rights Information and Advocacy Centre (Central Highlands, Loddon, Geelong and Colac regions)
- Victorian Mental Illness Awareness Council Inc
- Villamanta Disability Rights Legal Service Inc